Sunday, October 7

Gmail - rugby

Aha..if only I was a sports pundit! My email to IC and The little One 5 days ago.

Its the World Cup and anything can happen. AB's out and Eng are on a roll!.

" I should probably back Australia on current form, but I think the England team is really improving and will give the Aussies a run for their money. If Johnny is in form and england play for territory they will have a chance. They just need to play in the Aussie half, because I really cannot see them stopping the Aussies running game.

NZ- France. I think the AB's have the toughest match, although if they get through this you would expect them to win the cup. Winner of Argentina -Sco next so its really this game. They played better against Romania, but you never know when the knock-out curse is going to afflict them again. France have an inform Michalak,Chabal and Elissalde and they have Jauzion as well + home crowd. I think the AB's are going to be in trouble."


Can England win again?? Will we see the media expect England to win the WC? Will the English Media lose all perspective as usual??

1 comment:

Shreyas said...

Soothsayer, soothsayer - will I pass my exams? :))