Monday, August 17

MoTD

MoTD has started! I am happy.
 
For some reason, I love MoTD (for the uninitiated Match of The Day). It shows the premiership matches on Saturday and Sunday at 10pm and I hate missing it. I don't have to watch a full match, they show me highlihgts and then we have analysis. Fantastic..every game..about 15 minutes and we are done. How much more time can you spend on football matches which are played over 9 months every year.
 
I missed Saturday's one and am terribly annoyed at the BBC for not showing it on iplayer!! I suppose I should really be annoyed at Sky for not giving BBC the rights..but whatever!
 
Arsenal are back, although I doubt they will be able to keep up the same form for the rest of the year. Liverpool have started badly, will come back mid-season and fall off towards the end. Man U did just enough and will up the tempo slowly through the entire season, peaking perfectly.
Man City should be fun..if nothing else but to show that money doesn't always win you trophies.
 
....and the final Test on Friday...mouth watering weekend of sport!

No comments: