Thursday, August 13

Updates

Not much to say except that the move to London has been made. A small, expensive, quaint flat has been found and rented near the Kensington Olympia station.

A salary is forthcoming allowing me to contribute to the UK economic recovery.

I am no longer in full-time study, a feeling I have not experienced for 29 years!!

I walk 1.5 hours everyday, through Hyde Park to work.

I tried giving up chocolate...

I didn't succeed.

I have piles of work to finish, but have just heard my grant proposal was unsuccessful and don't really feel like working.

I have moved from working on mosquitoes, rat urine to swines. What next in my career menagerie?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why give up chocolate ? :P
-G

Saranya said...

You have to when you are eating 2 Cadbury Dairy milk bars a day!