Friday, November 18

I met my classmate from school,Shruti after 8 years. I havent seen her since school. It was really nice to catch up. She is one of the nicest people I have met and remember her sending me a birthday card and letter when I was at Wellington. Those were the days of mail not email. I love writing letters, its just that I never post them. I cant remember the number of letters I wrote to everyone in Delhi while at Sewagram,but I never posted them.

Today began with me playing BBall. I cant shoot anymore or run up and down the court as I used to,but I still know how to get the rebounds. Learning to play with Afghans and Somalians taught me how to use elbows and my body to good effect.

Malaria vaccine protects 30% of children against severe malaria for upto 18 months. Latest issue of Lancet carries the paper.

Ok, back into the lab to do some work and then tonight is indoor cricket practice.
Oxford is really cold with frost forming every morning. ITs -2,-4 every day - and its only November.

Going to MGIMS from 2nd - 6th.

No comments: