Sunday, November 13

NEWS UPDATE!

Its been a long time, almost a month and a half. Hello to my dedicated readership of three (mom,bro and little one) - I am "back with a vengeance" (batman returns)!

News since last post:
1. report submitted - have less than a year to go now
2. Am living in the UK as an illegal immigrant - my visa has been sent for renewal.
3. Have broken my specs - courtesy OIS Diwali bop and Chaiya Chaiya
4. Have become unfit - sloth and Batchelor's ready made noodles have played important roles.
5. Have started my tutorials - ufff..its a pain but great fun. One batch of students are quite interactive, while the other(all girls) mainly scribble away, noting every single word I say.
6. Have decided to write a short story - plot decided while having shower
7. Am learning to waltz!! (and Jive)
8. After watching Gladiator for the tenth time christened myself," Saranya the Couch Potato" - have been researching the roobish shown on British terrestial TV.
9. Should be spending time in hospital starting next week : things finally sorting themselves out.
10. Tickets need to be booked - COMING HOME!!

Enough for an update - shall blog later.

"Country Road, take me home,
to the place where I belong"

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey!! I've been checking here now and again to see if you've been updating! ;) Glad to see you are!! I'll write you an email, but I'm back in Boston starting vigourous physio this coming week! woo-hoo ;) I can't wait to get my leg back so my life can return to some sort of normalcy....had a bit of fun putzing around in a wheelchair at the mall....I really think I have arms of steel now... ;) Okay! I'm off, have finally convinced my Aunt to please let me cook for her! ;) Am about to try American food for the first time in a long time....turkey, stuffing, roasted veges and mashed potatoes...yikes! Miss you and please take care! Sorry about the specs...come over to my side and get contact lenses!! ;)

BeeDee said...

woah. he blogs. he blogs.

u're waltzing and jiving eh? my dance classes didn't work out. so i shall remain happy with my two left feet.

see you soon!

BeeDee said...

and oh yeah, what's this short story...can i read it? tell me the plot at least....

Shreyas said...

It's alive!!!!
I see the traditional Sridhar charm is working on the females - taking your word for God and all that, hope you've been studying though.

I suggest we get you rubber frames and some latex-based lenses.