Thursday, July 26

Bunking class

I still cannot get used to having to sit in lectures and going to class everyday. The idea of spending the day in classes listening to lectures is tiresome and actually undertaking such activity has done nothing to dispel the notion. The Little One warned me about this and I am warning Kiddo that it might not be all that easy. Although, kiddo should be accustomed to it even though I cannot remember the last time he mentioned ever attending a lecture in college.
So, today I bunked Epi class and sat at home and worked my way through two big chapters and made notes. Its a reasonably difficult subject and I am quite keen to understand the concepts before I start proper work in stark contrast to learning on the job during my Oxford years.

I cant remember the last time I bunked a class. Must have been during college for some 8am lecture. I remember there was one day when for Prof.SP's class there were less than 10 people. He stormed out of class and refused to teach us anymore. Of course this was SOP and as good MGIMS traditions went, the women were pushed to the front of the forgiveness seeking party! and life went on....

2 comments:

Bug said...

Haha.. I was a regular 8 a.m bunker. That brings up memories : forgiveness seeking party..

Shreyas said...

What do you mean? I attended well over 20 lectures over 5 years! If our Profs were to storm out due to lack of attendance, the precious little bit of education imparted would immediately cease as well!!