Wednesday, August 8

50 greatest sporting insults | Football - Times Online

50 greatest sporting insults | Football - Times Online

This is not a very good collection but still fun to read. I particularly like the one about Shaq in the comments. Basketball player Shaquille O'Neal on whether he had visited the Parthenon during his visit to Greece: "I can't really remember the names of the clubs that we went to."

Cannot wait for Aug 9th and the first test to begin. Should be interesting. I dont know whether India is going to be able to shrug off the win-lose curse. I sincerely hope they do considering that I have to wake up at 3am everyday to watch the match, the least they can do is draw. Anyway, I suspect a lot of it is going to have to do with winning the toss. Do not expect the Oval pitch to be dry and crumbly, rather a green top and crumbling on day 4 and 5.

Lets hope its a good match and that Sreesanth can stop acting like an idiot and instead bowl like he did in South Africa.

No comments: