Wednesday, September 26

Dropping like flies!

All my male school friends are shedding their bachelor skins and morphing into responsible married men!
D after everyone gave up hope on him, suddenly announced his engagement to a Jamshedpuri girl after a suitably long 5 month courting period! (He refused permission for me to blog their photograph). He gets engaged formally in January and then married in March.
Two days ago, I spoke to KM who is getting married on November 25th. Nobody in Delhi knew of his proposal (pseudo-proposal - but thats a different story) and so everyone is a bit surprised. Of course, in KM's case, it was long coming.
Then, in news I am not supposed to know, HVJ is planning to tie the knot sometime during the long baking Delhi summer. He is hitching up with a woman he went out with while in college and then broke up with till recently. True love never dies!
And the last of our bachelor gang has placed his ad on the front page of TOI!!

Let me end on a mild warning note. In case faithful readers of my blog vocalise my inadequacies this department, let me assure you that I maintain the authority to moderate and possibly retaliate against any such comments.

3 comments:

Bug said...

I'm assuming I don't know any of these initials- since you said school friends ? :D It must be an exciting time for them..

Saranya said...

Yeah, these are all school friends. So you don't know them,although all my college batchmates are already married barring a couple. I am happy that I am lagging behind ;)

Bug said...

My friends are all having babies!! :D Many stages in which a person can be left behind :D..