Wednesday, August 31

Life!

have been spending the last couple of days writing my report. Its a pain. I now realise how difficult it is to write something meaningful. I could never imagine myself as a journalist or a columnist. Its no wonder that most columns are usually rubbish. In fact, I usually like reading the gossip news which masquerade as columns. I remember the TOI used to have this guy on Sundays (lower left column on center page) who chatted about high -flyers in society!
I can imagine myself covering sport and event journalism, but op-eds no way. I love covering sporting events especially ones where I appreciate the finer points of the game.

Anyway, I shall head back to writing and lab work. Uff..when will this end!
The plan is quite simple. Tonight - all nighter to finish writing my discussion, methods, results properly with indexing. Tomorrow give it to sarah and anne and then on Monday final draft.
lets see how it goes.

I was just looking at the US open website which has the biggest blunder in the world. Lets see if you can figure it out!!
Go to http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/media/classic.html and sopt the blunder!

4 comments:

BeeDee said...

didnt spot the blunder. what is it?

Saranya said...

Look at the first photograph of Chris Evert serving and see whether you can find something wrong now!!
(Hint: Martina and Evert were different in every way, especially on the tennis court)

BeeDee said...

left handed? is that chris evert or tracy austin?

Saranya said...

Got it! Doesn't matter, both were right-handed. Don't know how they did that!!