Friday, September 9

Wished D today morning. Its always good to chat with him. makes me realise that everyone in the world is normal,I am normal. Is throwing big b'day bash. Wish I was there! S is coming to gay paris for b'day. Lucky girl...I wish I could go somewhere for my b'day. can't remember the last time I was at home for b'day. Am sick of spending birthdays away from family, shall go home for my b'day.Yes, thats a good idea. Save up until my b'day and then go home..
If i survive till then.
I hate TV. watched late night poker. Some idiot with a Q pair raised against a guy with an A pair and lost all his money. Another guy with a K pair lost after the last open card draw to a guy with a Q pair which became a Q triple after the last card was opened. He went bust as well. I switched off the TV at this point. bankrupt myself, cant bear to see everyone else around me go bust. reminds me of my own poverty(relative that is).
In lab, writing. need to finish by 1pm. Lunch at the White Hart, only veggie option chosen. Cheese and onion sandwich!! Eeeks, yuck. Why dont pubs understand that there are drinking veggies around, and they do form a significant proportion of the drinking public. they would get better business if they made better veggie food.
As you can see, I spend more time writing on my blog than my report. need to get back to referencing articles which prove that Adenos are the next cure to malaria. see how far we have come from the good old days of quinine. A tree it was then, now it is the same thing that gives us all a cold.
This is the new "organic medicine"

3 comments:

Bidi-K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bidi-K said...

Hi,

Your post reminds me of when I was writing my thesis (not so long ago :)) I don't know if you are at the same stage? It eventually does get over, though!

and yes cups of tea do help....

good luck!
Bidisha.

Saranya said...

This isn't my thesis although it feels like one. Its a mini-thesis, a report of all my doings for the last 24 months. I am going mad now, cant even bear to think of what would happen when I sit down to write my thesis.