Sunday, January 21

What an interesting year its going to be

1. If either Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama becomes the presidential nominee for the DEmocrats, they will make history. Will the US public reinforce stereotype and not vote for a black/woman or will America make my dreams and my choice to live there easier? Will USA get a woman president? It will be interesting to see whether they will get the nomination? I suspect there isn't a option to these two and Clinton should make win inside the party - but to win the presidential election might be another thing.

2. Will Federer win the Grand Slam? Quite possible except for the French? Considering he reached the finals last year, whats to stop him winning?Nadal - I think he has Nadal's number this year? My suscipicions are that Federer has worked him out and I think this year, Federer will face scares from lesser opponents who have tried to work him out.

3. Will India win the World Cup? No!

4. Will I finish my Ph.D? Yes

No comments: