Sunday, February 18

plans

I hate my portering job now. We have finally advertised for a new head porter and I am sure someone will take it off me. I cant wait...
Today, I have to fill in for someone and I dont really want to porter. yesterday was the same. I should have portered but didn't and my whole day went kaputz! I hate not being able to plan my day in the morning once I wake up.

Today's plan..am trying hard to read Anaemias and WBC pathologies. Should finish it by 4.30pm. I might have to porter between 1.30 - 4.30. Then what? I would have liked to head to lab, but without a bike, it takes me an hour to get there, by which time I would probably have to head back anyway.

So, come back home and do some serious reading about boostability of cells in vaccine regimes, and plan my lab talk/experiments.

I dont know whether it is worthwhile researching such a topic anyway. Can we actually identify which cells are worth boosting? I also need to finish my paper and lab talk next week. I have postponed it for so long that it is no longer acceptable!! So, by next Monday,it will be done and handed to people concerned.

Also, need to confirm flight tickets to US - June sometime. The May tickets are ridiculously expensive.

No comments: