Tuesday, May 6

Bad Day in the office

The day so far has been completely unproductive. Only thing I have done is finish homework for two of my courses. Tried taking a nap but landed up watching Kitchen Confidential which is a TV series, presumably based on chef Anthony Bourdain's book. The first season is over so am still catching up with the story.

I really seem unable to stop myself from watching any cooking related entertainment. I have even watched the terribly mushy romcom "No Reservations" with Catherine Zeta-Jones, which was such a let down after the delightful "Ratatouille".

Anyway, no thesis writing today. Its my study protocol for today. First draft today, final tomorrow, presentation day after, send to MGIMS on Thursday.
Damn,Damn.. Damn, Damn! (as 'enry 'iggins might curse)

No comments: