Monday, May 5

The Scriver is back

Hello Thesis well-wishers,
I am back! Just finished writing 2000 words today. Most of it was gibberish that needs to be edited but at least I can edit from a base. I know, the most difficult part has been the first draft. I have found that I am a better editor than a writer. Seems that being a critic is easy, even if its my own stuff.

Anyway, half way through Chapter 5. tomorrow, will finish it although it might take longer than I think because I need to analyse my data a little.
So far so good. Decided to take a break and stop for today.Am now off to do two pieces of overdue homework, make a poster and edit someone else's paper! hah..that's never going to take as long as my 2000 words!

Keep those encouragements and dire warnings coming and read the blog to keep abreast of my progress!

Till tomorrow..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! So proud of you!! Writing actual thesis words!!!

Today I have been reading all about Las Vegas in an attempt to pick a hotel that's affordable... but not TOOOO tacky!! Hopefully we will decide before I get a chapter from you....

Lx

Saranya said...

I am taking a bow!
I can't wait for you to come to SF, it will be fun and thesis writing continues..