Wednesday, May 7

Bad week in the office

Doesn't seem like I am going to get any thesis stuff done till Friday. Have to finish off these two papers for classes I am taking.
Thankfully, they are both extremely useful as its the study proposal for the study I am doing this summer. I have realised that I still hate writing, although I loved planning the project.
Anyway, back to deciding on a budget!
Have 10 days from Saturday onwards for thesis writing. I reckon I can get a first draft done in 10 days? LA what thinks you???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No problem!!! I reckon you'll do it in 9, with a day to rest!!n What's the study you're on about?

Excellent news that the BMJ have sent your article out. Sounds like things are going alright!

I, meanwhile, am also studying hard. It's VERY difficult to pick a hotel in Vegas!!