Friday, May 16

Useless day.
I woke up early. Spent the morning doing PH250C. The whole afternoon was spent in mental masturbation as I tried to get over my Ch.5 stumbling block. Afternoon and evening whizzed by as no writing got done.

Its 5am and all I have to show for staying up close to 21 hours is:
1. Introduction to Ch.5
2. Jump over stumbling block.

Will spend the next three hours before I hit the bed on finishing all the figures for Ch.5 and 6.

I also think I have wound myself up so tight about getting this done by Tuesday that my body is experiencing some weird symptoms, i.e. I might be ill without actually being ill.

today, for the first time in my conscious memory (pre-senile dementia affected) , I was unable to finish a chocolate Brownie. I couldn't take more than two small bits of it before I began to feel nauseated and sick. It was my stomach revolting against any thing heavy...

Scary. Can you imagine me not being able to eat sweets and chocolate? I don't think I could live like that - might just be easier to commit suicide and go to Cadbury's heaven.

No comments: