Sunday, July 9

Bluetooth - techno junkie

I used Bluetooth today from my phone. Its quite cool technology. I then visited their website
which explained the entire technology to me. The fact that we can have a completely wireless home NOW rather than the future (as I keep thinking) makes it even more exciting. I must thank GM for showing me how to use it. I took a photo from my phone and sent it to his computer. Its quite a cool photo as well. Shall blog it later.
Unfortunately for me my computer, R32 does not have the technology. Its really cool. I am slowly beginning to understand what is actually happening around me. I need to wake up from the Middle ages and learn more about the connected world I live in. My next computer is going to have bluetooth.

You can actually have a whole house that is cable free and wireless, now only if someone figured out how to send power through ether. Where is Edison when you need him!!

No comments: