Friday, July 14

CONNOTEA

I have just discovered Connotea. The Nature Publishing group free online reference manager. Its much like using endnote or some other refernce manager except that it is open to all. So, when I reference an article, I can tag it and then anyone accessing articles with this particular tag shall find all articles referenced with those tags including mine. Its mainly meant for researchers who can reference articles published in most journals but you can also reference news articles.

Its quite useful for me as it means that instead of sending myself emails of abstracts, I can place them on this library which I can access from anywhere. Its great also because I can find similar articles referenced by others.

Also, most importantly..... I am getting cooler!!!! Techno ..Cool..!!!!


No comments: