Friday, May 11

procrastination

Having recovered from significant jetlag, imbibed many grams of caffeine, cleaned computer & room, sent several emails I am now wondering what to do. I know I have lots to write (read thesis) and tons to read but am struck with a curious and not so infrequent case of Procrastination.

By blogging, I am trying hard to self-induce action and panic. somehow I am not sure its working right now - all I can feel is a grumbling stomach (must go to sainsbury's).

Right off then to sainsbury's to get some dinner. When I get back, shall try to make detailed thesis plan.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

i know what that's like. got a major case of it myself right now. i plan more than i actually do and time is quickly running out. hope this phase passes quickly for the both of us.
hope u had a great trip to the US.

PS: weren't u supposed to send me that photo of ur brother and me in oxford a long time back :P, hope u still have it on your comp.