Tuesday, August 14

Over

The first quarter of my Berkeley experience is over. My summer session is over and now I have a two week break before the real thing starts. I must admit that the summer session wore me down after a point. I was spending close to 7 hours at a stretch in class either in front of a computer or listening to lectures and had homework and tests to study for over the weekends.
So, I spent the weekend reading Sackett and Hopalong Cassidy novels and doing nothing else. Its been a lazy weekend but the real work begins now. I need to finish my last two chapters of my thesis, write my CK exam and prepare a research project in the next two weeks. So, the plan is to go to office everyday and work from 8 - 8.

On the other hand I hope these two days of rest have given me enough time to recharge my batteries and get ready for the big battle. I shall know by the end of the week. Not much else going on with life really. Am cooking almost everyday unless I get chinese takeaway :) Made rajma the other day and since then have not made a big meal, generally omlette, pasta or upma.

Cook, eat, sleep, surf and write..thats my life!!

No comments: