Thursday, August 23

To do list

As you can see, I spend my spare time changing the colouring of my blog. I didn't like the black because it strains my eyes and I didn't like the ochre colour scheme because it was too light, so have tried something in between. It is still being judged - comments welcome!

To do list: (update)
1. Send FP project idea + references - DONE
2. Mail AM,SB,SS - DONE mailed AM , not the others. Add Little One to list.
3. Revise paper - send to everyone for review - DONE ( need photoshop to polish figures)
4. Write and send abstract for conf. - DONE
5. Prepare figures for next two chapters.
6. groceries
7. Send BoA SSN - DONE
8. Call HSBC UK and transfer money
9. Cancel UK phone bill
10. Send Lovefilm CD's back.
NEW ADDITIONS:
11. Buy ERAS Token
12. Return Berkeley library books
13. Buy computer software

2 comments:

BeeDee said...

1. glad to be added to list.
2. the colour is awful. reminds me of the bong thing ;) change it NOW!
3. what software do you need? anything i can get from here? also do you need anything in general from here? let me know soon.

Bug said...

This grey color is a bit drab IMO.
I liked the one in between better..but I do lean toward brighter colors. You should probbly just go with what suits you. :) Yeah - not much help, I know.