Thursday, August 23

reviewing my paper

I just met someone from Oxford! She is starting a PhD in public health and was in Oxford doing International Development at St.Antony. As it turns out we know a couple of people in common.
It was great, we had a long chat about Oxford, Berkeley and managing the change.

Of course, this did mean that my reviewing mind has gone off the boil and it is taking me some time to get back into focus. Surprisingly, I made lots of changes to my paper and realised how badly written it was initially. Terrible. Am doing the discussion right now and hopefully will send it off to ARS,AM over the weekend.

Also, need to come up with ideas for my master's paper - meta-analysis and systematic reviews have to be written. Any ideas - please let me know :)

right, back to work - a cup of tea and I shall be back.

No comments: