Friday, December 16

Have just recovered from yesterday's watering hole exertions. Was in the pub for a long time just chatting and trying very hard to get "wasted"! My experiments with alcohol have lead me to an interesting conclusion : I have a extremely high tolerance for alcohol. I often get tipsy, but some food and fresh air and I am back to normal. This new discovery leads to interesting possibilities!

I got back home at 11 and I think the exhaustion of the last few days with chips and cheese in an alcohol -fuelled body just allowed me to crash while watching some riveting snooker!
Slept for 10 hours which is probably the longest I have slept over the last couple of weeks.

Other interesting things I have discovered while cooped up in my dark room - Camperstrike - the shooting game on mousebreaker, Dan Mills on Fox Fm plays some nice songs and doesn't talk so much.

I had a horrible sandwich for lunch today - brie with stuffing (christmas stuffing) and cranberry sauce.YUCK!! Please never try the veggie option at my Centre - its horrendous. I gargled it down with loads of Lilt juice and tea.

As you can see I am absolutely jobless. Waiting for some reactions to finish and ARS to complete his experiment so that I can get into my dark room again for the night. There is a party tonight organised by TB but I dont think I am going to go. Need to finish loads of work before I take off for home.

No comments: