Wednesday, December 28

Year in Review

I would love to sit and write about my year except that I am as amnesic as they come. So, I cant remember anything that happened more than a month ago - if I am lucky. Many people walking with me complain that I speak to strangers too often. The truth is I have met these people before but I can't remember their names. So, I have a educated,general conversation with them steering them away from personal topics and we both leave each other happy. For all I know, the other person doesn't remember me at all.

Today is shopping day and I am seriously going to go mad buying and thinking of stuff to buy for people.

Will blog later today about the success and failures of my high-street experience.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

hey! ;) So, Cait and my Mom are up visiting, they leave tomorrow, but it's been nice having them. Tried my old leg and even that didn't work....so, working out financing a new leg now. Hopefully will get moving soon. I heard from one of my Oxford prof's about doing more work on my numbers for him on the avian malaria...so working on that too, and waiting to hear back from Tufts. Anyways, my best to your parents and brother! Hope you have an awesome time back home and safe travels!

I think my time in the kitchen is over...last night I launched myself into the cabinet door that was sticking out, and scraped off a good chunk of my scalp...Dr. Cait to the rescue. Anyways...I've got '2 left feet' now. ;)

Miss you lots! Love, Rach