Saturday, December 10

I called everyone in India up today starting with Mother dearest. Plans seem relatively finalised now, except that I am no longer going to Rajasthan. Uncle dear is trying to clean up all the "boo boo" workers( listen to harry Belafonte's "Mama, look a boo boo") in Jharkhand. Seems that the unions have all gone mad on the same day.
Anyway, that only means that I get to go to Giridih, which is always good fun. I love lounging about in Thatha's room with a Louis L'Amour and loads of kheerkadams by my side. Mojave crossing here I come....

Then proceeded to call up sister dearest who without any hesitation began to scold me for not calling me. My advise to anyone dealing with annoying family relations is to attack. A few choice words and I was doing the talking! Anyway, informed her of dates of arrival and departure. News of my arrival seems to have filtered through college already...hmm..
Then spoke to HD and AN and they got me very excited. There seems to have been developments in their lives and I am dying to hear about it. Will be staying with them and am now really looking forward to going back to college.

Memory - all alone in the moonlight.
I can smile at the old days,
I was beautiful then.
I remember the time
I knew what happiness was.
Let the memory live again.

No comments: