Saturday, December 17

lists

I am a list-lover! I manic about making lists. I cant function without having every single thing written down and numbered. From experiments to be done everyday to mails that need to be written. If it isn't on a list, it means that I am not going to do the job.

So today while I am stuck again in the dark room listening to Jo Thoenes on Fox FM. Digressing for a bit, Matt Dennis hosts a great show playing the most popular songs from the 80's. I just realised that I love the eighties music. GNR, "The Boss", MJ. THe problem with Fox FM is its all about Oxford and some of the ads are really annoying probably because I have heard them ad infinitum!

Back to lists - This is my shopping list - Mother will add some when she reviews it. (sorry digression no.2 - if you are ever fortunate enough to run 500 flow samples - the trick is to a) either buy a plate reader or b) dispense the sample into the tube just before it needs to be read, the cells stick to the bottom of th tube making it harder to suck up)

BOM - Athi, T & N, DR.Uncle, Guruji,GG Nana???, Vasu mimi, cant think of anyone else (mother's advice reqd)
SWGM - SPK,MVR,N,Ambu, SKGh,Debu, Muku, bats, Himan,nemade,Pandit,Puja,Ritu,Sherin,rest of the batch?,Ananya- debu's kid
HYD - ...
BGLR- Buchi,Sunu??
MDS- Aju?
DEL - The usual suspects - D,M,SG,Prashu. Athi,Prem,School?,Arora?,Mala,Raju mama
GDH- Mama

I suspect thats it..hopefully. We shall see I am sure we can come up with more people. I also need to make a list of people I need to see when in these places. Uff..

Ok, back to work and playing camperstrike.

No comments: