Friday, December 16

I have installed wireless on my computer. Cool Linacre is only the second college in Oxford to have wireless on its premises. Its great..you can sit in the CR, while portering or at the bar and surf the net. I am really excited and looking forward to sending people loads of emails from Heathrow.

Bought myself a god wireless network card from OUCS and got it all installed. In the process I have been introduced to crazy racing frogs - the game! Its just ridiculous how much time people have to waste while trying to design these games. Madness, truly!

Cant wait for my next portering shift to test it out.

1 comment:

BeeDee said...

Good to see that Oxford is catching up with the developed world in wireless connectivity. Heh heh. Heathrow wireless sucks btw, I tried to use it, you need some fancy T-mobile card and connectivity is really poor. I gave up eventually. Anyway, welcome to the joys of the wireless world!